X shuffled along Europarc Innovation Way and tuned into Media City.
A cameraman sat in Pret a Manger and watched an elderly couple talking next to the Blue Peter Garden.
- This way for street food.
- Children rolled down the hills of hope as the sun reflected off steel walkways.
- In the red zone, a young woman rested next next to a flower bed whilst eating a pack up on a break from her mobile apps junior tester role.
- Empty five-a-side court.
- A blonde haired young professional, ripped jeans, phone, sandals and shades waited for nobody outside Booths.
- Poetic injustice streams beamed into the national unconsciousness.
Meanwhile, back on Europarc, X drifted along Genesis Way and focused upon a faded invoice…